Sunday, June 5, 2011

dream vs ambition

Salam and hello everyone, yeah, its quite sometime since i updated my blog, well, happy graduating to all graduated students..:) (kinda miss my friends daa...)
hm, today im going to talk about my ambition/dream, well, some people called it `dream', but for me, its just like my ambition, thats different right???:)
yeah, i never talk about this before, well, it was just a thought..but i think its good for me to share it here, maybe by reading this, you can help me to achieve some of my dreams, someday, i guess....ngeh3 :))



This is the most important and special for me, a nice and comfortable house, eeee...geramnya saya..biarlah saya bujang lapok, asal dapat beli rumah sendiri..huhu..im not going to stay in my parent's house forever right??? hm, i'll work hard for it!! insyaAllah..:)




hm..this one is special...its my ambition vs dream to own this one, DUCATI Pearl White..i started to admire this one since a year ago..well, i dont know whether im capable of owning this in the future, but who knows right?? `kita merancang, Allah tentukan' la katakan...tapi kalau saya dapat nie, saya pengsan dulu satu hari baru saya pandu nie motor..:)




since in high school, i thought about UIA, i google it, read some articles about UIA, and i told my self, `someday im going to UIA and graduate there'....haha, well Allah really2 sent me to university, but UiTM, and it was a great university...syukur la....and its seems like im gonna be a UiTM product anyway...nevermind, im planning to pay a visit to UIA in the future..:) maybe soon..:)

well, there were some of my planning...and i hope i'll manage to work hard for it...and of course pray for it..:)
p/s, gud luck to all students for this coming new semester..man,campus life is just to short for you to waste it...trust me....

well, thats all, salam and save and pray for Palestinian..




2 comments: